Ok...you are obviously going through some sort of growth spurt because my head and stomach are in a constant spin. I'm hoping that feeling sick is a good sign though. I've heard that it is. I'm constantly worried about something being wrong. Though, I doubt I would have thought anything was wrong had I not had such a horrible experience with my previous doctor and the first ultrasound I went to (way too early if I may mention). Nevermind the fact that I've been misdiagnosed 2 times prior and I still went back to that same place. I hope your are born with my intuition but you're better at following it. I go to our new doctor tomorrow. I'm going to the doctor that helped Aunt Katie and your cousins Brinton and Rebekah be born. I hope we like her. I look forward to the sleep I will get once I am assured everything is ok. Though I'm sure that I'll find something else to fret over you about. If there is something wrong, as early pregnancy is already so fragile, we'll deal with it tomorrow. Although, someone's going to have to explain all of this dang sickness! I hope it's not as swirly and swimmy in there and that you're nice and comfortable. I hope I get to see you tomorrow! More then.
Love,
Mama.
Love,
Mama.
Hello Baby
ReplyDeleteIt's Gramma here and we are so excited about you and it is fun to now see you. We'll be watching you grow and look forward to November. You have a wonderful Mama and Daddy. Love Gramma H