Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 23, 2009

Dear Baby...

This is my first letter to you. I've been having a blast getting to know you and your quirks as you grow into the beautiful being I can't wait to kiss and hug.

Today is another trying Monday at work. It brings me one more day closer to panic as my small, tight knit planning group waits on pins and needles to find out the direct impact of the many layoffs occurring all around us. Whatever happens, that will not prevent us from preparing a happy little place for you to do all of your daydreaming in though.

I am fully convinced that you are already picky with your food, just like your mama. You don't seem to like anything! Hopefully you'll grow out of that because you have to eat! At least we're keeping it down, for now. I love the constant reminders that you're in there and growing. The days I feel little of anything (outside of a minor headache or aches in places that don't ususally ache) make me worried and makes it very easy to forget your pregnant. Not that the glass of wine I am no longer allowed to have isn't a reminder enough. If you need anything, just let me know.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment