Our Family

Our Family

Monday, May 11, 2009

Dear Baby...our busy weekend

Our weekend seemed to fly by with a kickoff for Daddy's birthday on Friday. Of course, I had a whole day planned for us that didn't necessarily happen. I'm pretty sure Daddy was happy just doing whatever he wanted to do ad ending up with whatever we got. We finally did try the steakhouse he's been wanting to go to for a while now. I think I earned points with that. haha. It was a lot of fun!

Saturday I threw a last minute swim party and BBQ together so technically, I guess you had your first swim. We'll be hanging out there a lot so you should love it next summer! What fun we had. Too bad you make me so tired that I was actually happy to have company leave early though I'm sure they would have been happy to stay late. The second I locked the door, Daddy was on the couch snoring! I think he has sympathy tiredness.

Sunday was Mother's Day. We spent quite a bit of time at Grandma Srnka's house because, as you'll soon learn, she's off on another month long adventure to the Mediterranean this time. It was a nice Mother's Day. I oddly got presents. I loved them. I honestly felt out of place as a "mother" as I'm not really sure I feel like one yet. I know the next one will be extra special.

Onto more exciting news, we made an appointment with the level 2 ultrasound doc and we get to see you in full form in just one month. June 16th is the big day. We can wait! What will we call you? Fun! Honestly, anything is better than "it" or "baby".

Until next time.

Love,
mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment