Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dear Baby...the heartbeat

Today we went to Dr. McNeal for our annual monthly visit and to my wonderful surprise, I heard the pitter patter of your little heart beat. As a single tear rolled down my cheek, today I heard just how real this is. I have to tell ya, it's pretty dang cool. Not to my surprise, based on the pictures we got of you last time our due date is now November 11th. Veteran's Day. But, that does push the date to our 2nd level ultrasound so I know what to call you. It's ok, we can wait another 6 weeks. But I am excited. They said you'll feel like butterflies to me by then every time you roll around. I remember what those feel like thanks to your Dad. I just pray that you don't push your due date too far because Mom and Dad have a date at the movies November 20th that I don't want to miss.
More later peanut,
mama

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mothers Day Sara. Thank you for being a wonderful daughter-in-law. We are blessed to have you as part of our family. We can hardly wait for baby to join us.

    ReplyDelete