We are both excited because soon baby will have a whole new meaning. We'll be able to call you she-baby or he-baby and we can't wait to find out. I've had an internal countdown in my head, waiting for the day. Ok, so I'm not much for suprises so for that reason alone, I am not sure how people can keep that secret from themselves by not finding out until little one arrives. I mean, I can sort of understand the anticipation. Other than that, it's beyond me.
We can wait to name you and talk to you...or at least embark quickly on the journey to finding a name (which is quite a project for new parents). Who am I kidding, you know we have a pretty good idea already. Still, the finalization peice will be fun. I was told that I have to drink something sweet like orange juice right before to get you a little bit a sugar rush to ensure some fun movement in there. I am not too sure how much you can hide with a 3-d ultrasound but let's face it, you are our kid and we are both fully aware of our stubborness. Speaking of, it's probably why I've been able to keep our secret from work friends for so long. Well, what good are fun secrets to not share at some point? I know I'm excited to have our daily friends be excited too. I know they'll be excited to meet you.
So, little one, we're hoping for some dancing and shaking in there at our appointment. We can't wait to know what to call you.
Love,mama
And I can't wait either!
ReplyDelete