Addison and in all various spellings is off limits!
Let's talk about this ultrasound shall we? It was so great to see you in all your glory! What perfect hands, feet, organs, head you have! Yesterday was the first time Daddy heard your heartbeat! He was amazed at what we were looking at, as was I. You did such a good job waving at us, posing, covering your important parts so we couldn't see what you really were for a good hour... However, 5 minutes into the ultrasound, we knew we were having a boy. There is no way a girl would have her hand hanging out on her important parts almost the whole time. I am very glad that you listened to my pep talk when I got the bathroom break. You are already obedient and I'm so proud.
There aren't words for how great it was to meet the real you. To know who you are and that you're growing gorgeously. We felt like parents yesterday. This has been the unexpected gift we've ever received. We can't wait to meet you.Another piece of great news...our work friends finally know! They are so excited. I think you must've felt some of the warm hugs we got today. We even have a baby pool starting up across sites too. Let's see if we can win mama some money.
I love you.
Until next time...
mama
No comments:
Post a Comment