Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dear Baby...My "Tiny Dancer"

For the past two doctor's appointments and my many conversations in between, I've been continuously asked, "are you feeling any movement...you should be feeling movement...does it feel like little butterflies". All to which I hesitantly say, yeah I think so because I definitely feel something. All the while I kept thinking, what exactly do butterflies feel like?? Something to ponder I suppose. Then, in one breath of an evening, everything changed. Since then, I can only say, forget the butterflies. Let's talk boxing, swimming and dancing. I feel almost like you're whirling and twirling and having all sorts of fun in there. More fun than me that's for sure. Sometimes I have to wonder if it's the position I am reading in or the position I am sitting in that is making you punch me with all of your might and I compliantly move. I can honestly say that being pregnant is the weirdest thing I've ever experienced in my whole life. I can only hope that all this movement means you are going to be a boy strong in his convictions, always knows what he wants and has quite an imagination. And remember, hitting doesn't solve anything. LOL. Just writing that makes me laugh. Anyway, I hope you are comfortable (for the most part) and I'm looking forward to seeing the twirls in person, my tiny dancer.

Until next time.
Love,
mama

1 comment: